Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Wow nanaimo was soo much fun, lol went to the lake like everyday haha at like 9 i went skinny dippin just me and my friend ashlee so i dint matter i did somthing bad tho i smoked a whole cig this time :( i swear it gets worse everytime....it was with my father too and let me say i could actually not like him very much right now he treats me like i dont have feelings like im a bother like he seemed to always want to get rid of me .... he loves his friends more than me... it feels horrible...i dont know what to do like all my life i was searching for a man that wasent there a man to love me and i reilized it was because i dont have my dad i have been searching...and i finally reilized that i may never get a father in life and human form but i'll always have my father YHWY....which was kinda hard for me at first but i do reilize that i dont need my dad or a boyfriend or any othe guy to make me feel good, having gods love and just living for him being high on him is all i need... but yeah...lol .... somthing funnny happend today ashlee's day came and pick me and ashlee and ashlee's brother andrew up and when we were driving we turned this corner and heard like a thump i guess andrew had forgot that he put his laptop on top of the roof LMAO it was soo funny ...i tryed so hard to keep my laughter in lol....anyways im a go for now bye

2 comments:

Matthew said...

glad u had fun in nanaimo.
about the smoking: remember, Jesus isn't about legalism...it's not an excuse to keep slipping up...but don't beat yourself up over it. Just rememebr that you got the power of the Holy Spirit working in you now and He'll help you if you ask. (read 1 Corinthians 10:13)
-Champ

Victory of the People said...

you have a point "it gets worse everytime". and thats Biblical...each time we clean ourselves out of something, it makes it more attractive for the enemy to dirty up again...ill explain it when we hang out next...for now i agree wtih matthew...dont beat youeself up over it...

you are doing great..we are so proud of you.