Saturday, August 12, 2006

CONFESSIONS

WOW... crazzzzy night for me last night man i never wanna go through the guilt and humility i went through again man, so ill tell you about it... it was like 3 in the morning and me my mom and my brother were all still up and i really felt god tellin me to tell my mom somthing that had been buggin me for a while... so i went outside to where she was and explained one of the real reasons for quiting my job was for the sexual abuse, and that jazz and i really dint want to tell her the next thing but i did she kinda guessed it which i thought she would but it was that im not a virgin and that i gave myself away to a 23 year old ...and told her that i had been involved with some pretty messed up people, and man im suprised and very proud of her but she toook it AMAZINGLY well like i thought she'd freak but she understands that i have changed and i dint this so we can have trust in out relationship and she just said you are only human people make mistake, but i was just so scared she like wouldent love me or like not want to talk to me ever again but i feel pretty good about telling her .... oh and if anybody know a good site for hebrew simbols and signs and stuff tell me im lookin for the simbol of PURITY, and STRENGTH, and YESHUA thx :):):)

No comments: