Friday, August 04, 2006

so today was okay...went shoping and swimming...then went and saw "john tucker must die" really good movie i loved it, it reminded me of this guy i used to like we were like kinda together anyways thats not the point he liked me i liked him for the longest time since i was eight...untill about a year or two ago...yeah... i just thougth it would have been fun to show him what it was like to get your heart broken lol...but he moved...ANYWAYS...enough ashley enogh....im really having a hard time with like my image these day and like guys and especially what guys think of me i dont know whats wrong with me like i usually dont care about this kind of stuff but really...like personally i think its my new hair cut it makes me look like a boy...and im gettin fat....and with my hair cut and being fat at the same time i really dont look good in dressy things anymore its really sad, like i dont know i think guys prolly think im like a dike or somthing ....i dunnno i mean i used to have guys chasing me and like the one guy i really like i cant even seem to get i mean it prolly sounds wrong but i dont even like him for like physical reasons i just really like him...but hey w/e i dont care im over it .....or i will be in like a day or two...i hope....i just need to focus on somthign eles...like loosing weight ...and gettin my hair back god....and ill try to like not talk to him for a while...mabey i dont know its kinda gay but w/e, mabey ill rethink everything and write a new post after i'v actually had proper sleep k...okay ...

1 comment:

Victory of the People said...

YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

Seriously, and your beauty is not only on the outside (but beleive me it totally is - you are hot!!!) but your beauty is on the inside too...

It is rare to find someone as kind hearted and loving as you are these days.

Ashley, I flippin miss you. When are you coming home.

When you come home we HAVE to spend tones of time together, good old slumber party, chick flicks, long walks...oh hurray up an come home...oh and i have LOTS of stuff to tell you!!!

But really Ash, you are amazing. I brag about you all the time. God is goign to do huge things in your life. I love you.