Saturday, July 29, 2006

AAAHHHHHH im sooo angry today i hate this stupid fricking gay day like the worst my brother is always treating me like shit like seriously i dont even know how longer i can take it i actually wanted to punch him in the face really hard and i would have enjoyed it i should feel liek this towards my brother but he makes me crazy ...and my lil sister is always giving me sooo much adittuide like shes only seven but i dont shes soo smart for her age and very spoiled so like i dont even know how to control her like she just dosent litsen....and like im used to being in my own space or having my own space to go when i feel like this but my room is being occuppied at the moment and its really hard for me like i love vicky and all but i hate feeling like this and like people just have been giving me trouble ever since i got up and like befour i accpeted god into my life the never did this because they were scared i'd run off or do somthing eles but know they know im not gunna do that so i feel liek there taking advantage of me like when i was like that i would have like punch my brother yelled and sweared at my mom just blowen up right but im trying to be good...follow YHVW's rules and shit but omg its soooo hard i feel liek im gunna break like i dont even know what to do i want to call somone but i hate bothering people with my problems like it seems like i always have so many problems all the time ...i wish i could just ......i dont know...fuck the world

3 comments:

Gods child said...

Hey Ashley
Hang in there. I know what its like and it's hard. just remeber I LOVE YOU LOTS!!!!!.and i'm always here for you.
Love ya
Chella

Matthew said...

Ashley,
Just comparing notes: on Thursday the 27th u were talking about having the best day ever and on the 29th u were tlaking about having the worst day ever.
Kinda ironic...made me chuckle.
Anyways. Stay strong. Remember that God is faithful.
He is stronger and smarter and better looking than us...so yeah, it may seem tough to follow his commands and stuff...but we will be rewarded for doing it.
Take this torture (of siblings) and make it a blessing!
-Champ

Victory of the People said...

you can ALWAYS call beracah or me...we love getting phone calls anways.

hang in there...the cool part about it being hard is that it gets easy...its like riding a bike uphill...its a struggle till you get to the top and then the way down is a breeze...and sure we can quit and not go up the hill...but if we are trying to get somewhere, we really cannot quit we have to keep going...

keep going...you are doign great.

when do you come home?