Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So Today has been a really good day mostly lol did VBS then Cleaned my VERY messy room lol now it looks perfect for my company thats coming down form nanimo im so excited:):)...but i'v really been struggeling with some things in my past these past couple days like really badley, and today i was talking with a friend ...and like at first what they told me dint bother me but i kinda thought about it and now its really discouraging because if they can slip (which dosent really seem like them) then i defently can and im like prone to sliping lol so i just went to the prayer rooms for a while and prayed about it and like everything thats bothering me and i feel a bit better i believe in myself, i beleive that i can do this and if i slip i'll learn from my mistake and i know that god will forgive me...but another thing thats bothering me is hiding somthing from somone thats really close to me i feel like im living a double life but im only doing it to protect them like if i told them what i had done it would break there heart and like they'd be mad, disapointed, mabey reject me for a while and i really don't want that were gettin along soo well right now better then ever..and i dont want to ruin it i know i will have to tell sooner or later but i really dont feel like its the time right now, but if i dont say somthing now i might be making the hugest mistake ...it might hurt them more later than now an di just dont know...i feel like crying everytime i think about it...they things people do befour they find god ...i dont know what to do....

1 comment:

Victory of the People said...

the beauty of slipping (if there is a beauty) is that it brings humility...you cannot slip without reaching up for someone to help you up...unless you hide it but then you just walk around in shame which is so much worse then humility.

ashley, you are doing the best thing you can do...you are open with your temptations..you are letting those you know and who care about you in on what is a stuggle so we can have your back...and keep looking at Jesus...its impossible to fall when we are looking at him.

as far as the hiding thing..ya thats tough...just give it to Jesus, he will give you peace about it when the time is right..right now it doesnt sound like you have peace about it...keep pressing in with prayer.