Friday, February 13, 2009

frusterated

SO, im a little upset about something, and im trying not to be i just want to feel like things are goin to be okay, i know god will take care of me but it hard not to worry, i think im doin better than i usually would but not as good as i should be.
When i got pregnant i was roofing, and i love roofing its such a great job, good money, i loved my boss, i was pretty happy, my boss was soo layed back, and dint mind me coming in late, or not showing up. he always bought me lunch, and gave me advances whenever i needed them, gave me smokes, and he was my best friend, when i got pregnant i had to quit roofing, apperanlty its dangerous to be lifting heavy things, and my balance becomes off, and what not. I was soo unhappy.
For the first 3-4 months of my pregnancy i was too sick to look for a new job, but i finally found one at panago! 3-4 weeks into the job theyb fierd me cause they found out i was pregnant. They dint come out and say that too me but i had told a co-worker that i was, and like 2 days later they let me go. How Rude, i was soo upset.
Then yesterday i got a phone call from cumpass wanting to give me a job doing house keeping, full time in an old age home, and i told them i was pregnant, and they said they couldent hire me full time, but mabey as a casual. That SUCKS! and i dont even knwo if they call me back, i really hope they do i need a job soo bad, and its soo sickening that i cant find one because im pregnant you'd think people would give me one cause i have a fucking kid on the way and need money to support it.

No comments: